Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cell Phone Disaster

Today was a very bad day. I mean I'm alive - but it has been a bad day. I decided to clean out a cabinet, the shelf fell with 20 quarts of dill pickles falling with it. There was glass, vinegar, dill and pickles along with beets all over the floor and me. It took 2 hours to get everything cleaned up. I threw my clothes in the washer and went and took a shower. 30 minutes later I realized my cell phone was in the pocket.

I have to say that the majority of AT&T employees are rude, not helpful and basically imcompetent. After visiting the store and being sent to the AT&T call center and then being transfered 8 times with no one helping me, the last lady told me she did not have time to deal with my issues.

I think maybe they are underpaid - but still rude!!!

No comments: